1 day before appointment, we call every patient to check:
- His/her well-being
- For any travel history, especially to any virus hot spots within the last 14 days
- To wear surgical masks at all times
- Record temperature at the start and end of each day
- Record travel history
- Required to take medical leave if unwell
Temperature and Declaration
Upon arrival, all patients and companions are required to:
- Take temperature (must be below 99.5F)
- Fill in health declaration form – Travel history and wellness
Infection control measures are taken for patients. They will be:
- Patients will be Scheduled at a less busy period
- Treated in an allocated treatment room
- As always, Acupuncturist is required to sanitize her hands before and after every patient.
- Staff is required to sanitize or wash with soap and water frequently throughout the day.
Cleaning of surfaces with disinfectants 3 times a day.
- Treatment bed and buzzer (disinfected after every patient)
- Treatment station table tops
- Waiting room chairs
- At the end of each day, all surfaces in the clinic are wiped down and cleaned with disinfectants.
- Waste is carefully disposed of while wearing gloves and mask.